High-Energy Al/CuO Nanocomposites Obtained by DNA-Directed Assembly
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 323–329, January 25, 2012
How to Cite
Séverac, F., Alphonse, P., Estève, A., Bancaud, A. and Rossi, C. (2012), High-Energy Al/CuO Nanocomposites Obtained by DNA-Directed Assembly. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 323–329. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100763
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!