Solid-State Electrode Materials with Ionic-Liquid Properties for Energy Storage: the Lithium Solid-State Ionic-Liquid Concept.
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 4073–4078, November 8, 2011
How to Cite
Le Bideau, J., Ducros, J.-B., Soudan, P. and Guyomard, D. (2011), Solid-State Electrode Materials with Ionic-Liquid Properties for Energy Storage: the Lithium Solid-State Ionic-Liquid Concept. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4073–4078. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100774
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!