Controlled Fabrication of PbS Quantum-Dot/Carbon-Nanotube Nanoarchitecture and its Significant Contribution to Near-Infrared Photon-to-Current Conversion
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 4010–4018, November 8, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, D., Baral, J. K., Zhao, H., Gonfa, B. A., Truong, V.-V., El Khakani, M. A., Izquierdo, R. and Ma, D. (2011), Controlled Fabrication of PbS Quantum-Dot/Carbon-Nanotube Nanoarchitecture and its Significant Contribution to Near-Infrared Photon-to-Current Conversion. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4010–4018. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100824
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!