ph-Dependent Synthesis of Pepsin-Mediated Gold Nanoclusters with Blue Green and Red Fluorescent Emission
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 3508–3515, September 23, 2011
How to Cite
Kawasaki, H., Hamaguchi, K., Osaka, I. and Arakawa, R. (2011), ph-Dependent Synthesis of Pepsin-Mediated Gold Nanoclusters with Blue Green and Red Fluorescent Emission. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3508–3515. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201100886
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!