Novel Method of Preparation of Gold-Nanoparticle-Doped TiO2 and SiO2 Plasmonic Thin Films: Optical Characterization and Comparison with Maxwell–Garnett Modeling
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 18, pages 3502–3507, September 23, 2011
How to Cite
Pedrueza, E., Valdés, J. L., Chirvony, V., Abargues, R., Hernández-Saz, J., Herrera, M., Molina, S. I. and Martínez-Pastor, J. P. (2011), Novel Method of Preparation of Gold-Nanoparticle-Doped TiO2 and SiO2 Plasmonic Thin Films: Optical Characterization and Comparison with Maxwell–Garnett Modeling. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 3502–3507. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101020
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!