Improved Performance of Polymer:Polymer Solar Cells by Doping Electron-Accepting Polymers with an Organosulfonic Acid
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 4527–4534, December 6, 2011
How to Cite
Nam, S., Shin, M., Kim, H., Ha, C.-S., Ree, M. and Kim, Y. (2011), Improved Performance of Polymer:Polymer Solar Cells by Doping Electron-Accepting Polymers with an Organosulfonic Acid. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4527–4534. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101215
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!