Inverted Organic Solar Cells with Sol–Gel Processed High Work-Function Vanadium Oxide Hole-Extraction Layers
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 4776–4783, December 20, 2011
How to Cite
Zilberberg, K., Trost, S., Meyer, J., Kahn, A., Behrendt, A., Lützenkirchen-Hecht, D., Frahm, R. and Riedl, T. (2011), Inverted Organic Solar Cells with Sol–Gel Processed High Work-Function Vanadium Oxide Hole-Extraction Layers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4776–4783. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101402
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!