Controlling Polarization Dependent Reactions to Fabricate Multi-Component Functional Nanostructures
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 4712–4718, December 20, 2011
How to Cite
Conklin, D., Park, T.-H., Nanayakkara, S., Therien, M. J. and Bonnell, D. A. (2011), Controlling Polarization Dependent Reactions to Fabricate Multi-Component Functional Nanostructures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4712–4718. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101673
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!