Liquid-Crystalline Perylene Diester Polymers with Tunable Charge-Carrier Mobility
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 4510–4518, December 6, 2011
How to Cite
Muth, M.-A., Carrasco-Orozco, M. and Thelakkat, M. (2011), Liquid-Crystalline Perylene Diester Polymers with Tunable Charge-Carrier Mobility. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4510–4518. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101694
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Vol. 23, Issue 24, 3023, Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!