Synthesis of Highly Luminescent and Anion-Exchangeable Cerium-Doped Layered Yttrium Hydroxides for Sensing and Photofunctional Applications
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 4388–4396, November 22, 2011
How to Cite
Xiang, Y., Yu, X.-F., He, D.-F., Sun, Z., Cao, Z. and Wang, Q.-Q. (2011), Synthesis of Highly Luminescent and Anion-Exchangeable Cerium-Doped Layered Yttrium Hydroxides for Sensing and Photofunctional Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 21: 4388–4396. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101808
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!