The Effect of Ageing on Exciton Dynamics, Charge Separation, and Recombination in P3HT/PCBM Photovoltaic Blends
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1461–1469, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Deschler, F., De Sio, A., von Hauff, E., Kutka, P., Sauermann, T., Egelhaaf, H.-J., Hauch, J. and Da Como, E. (2012), The Effect of Ageing on Exciton Dynamics, Charge Separation, and Recombination in P3HT/PCBM Photovoltaic Blends. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 1461–1469. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101923
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!