Electroaddressing Functionalized Polysaccharides as Model Biofilms for Interrogating Cell Signaling
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 519–528, February 8, 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, Y., Tsao, C.-Y., Wu, H.-C., Luo, X., Terrell, J. L., Betz, J., Payne, G. F., Bentley, W. E. and Rubloff, G. W. (2012), Electroaddressing Functionalized Polysaccharides as Model Biofilms for Interrogating Cell Signaling. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 519–528. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201101963
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!