The Importance of Bridging Points for Charge Transport in Webs of Conjugated Polymer Nanofibers
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 862–869, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Bolsée, J.-C., Oosterbaan, W. D., Lutsen, L., Vanderzande, D. and Manca, J. (2013), The Importance of Bridging Points for Charge Transport in Webs of Conjugated Polymer Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 862–869. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102078
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!