Thin SnO2 Nanowires with Uniform Diameter as Excellent Field Emitters: A Stability of More Than 2400 Minutes
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1613–1622, April 24, 2012
How to Cite
Fang, X., Yan, J., Hu, L., Liu, H. and Lee, P. S. (2012), Thin SnO2 Nanowires with Uniform Diameter as Excellent Field Emitters: A Stability of More Than 2400 Minutes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 1613–1622. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102196
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!