Conjugated Polymer Based Nanoparticles as Dual-Modal Probes for Targeted In Vivo Fluorescence and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 3107–3115, August 7, 2012
How to Cite
Li, K., Ding, D., Huo, D., Pu, K.-Y., Thao, N. N. P., Hu, Y., Li, Z. and Liu, B. (2012), Conjugated Polymer Based Nanoparticles as Dual-Modal Probes for Targeted In Vivo Fluorescence and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3107–3115. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102234
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!