Pipetting Nanowires: In Situ Visualization of Solid-State Nanowire-to-Nanoparticle Transformation Driven by Surface Diffusion-Mediated Capillarity
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 695–701, February 22, 2012
How to Cite
Toimil-Molares, M. E., Röntzsch, L., Sigle, W., Heinig, K.-H., Trautmann, C. and Neumann, R. (2012), Pipetting Nanowires: In Situ Visualization of Solid-State Nanowire-to-Nanoparticle Transformation Driven by Surface Diffusion-Mediated Capillarity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 695–701. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102260
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!