Metal–Organic Hybrid Interface States of A Ferromagnet/Organic Semiconductor Hybrid Junction as Basis For Engineering Spin Injection in Organic Spintronics
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 989–997, March 7, 2012
How to Cite
Lach, S., Altenhof, A., Tarafder, K., Schmitt, F., Ali, Md. E., Vogel, M., Sauther, J., Oppeneer, P. M. and Ziegler, C. (2012), Metal–Organic Hybrid Interface States of A Ferromagnet/Organic Semiconductor Hybrid Junction as Basis For Engineering Spin Injection in Organic Spintronics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 989–997. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102297
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!