Manganese Functionalized Silicate Nanoparticles as a Fenton-Type Catalyst for Water Purification by Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 820–826, February 22, 2012
How to Cite
Tušar, N. N., Maučec, D., Rangus, M., Arčon, I., Mazaj, M., Cotman, M., Pintar, A. and Kaučič, V. (2012), Manganese Functionalized Silicate Nanoparticles as a Fenton-Type Catalyst for Water Purification by Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP). Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 820–826. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102361
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!