Think Positive: Phase Separation Enables a Positively Charged Additive to Induce Dramatic Changes in Calcium Carbonate Morphology
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 907–915, March 7, 2012
How to Cite
Cantaert, B., Kim, Y.-Y., Ludwig, H., Nudelman, F., Sommerdijk, N. A. J. M. and Meldrum, F. C. (2012), Think Positive: Phase Separation Enables a Positively Charged Additive to Induce Dramatic Changes in Calcium Carbonate Morphology. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 907–915. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102385
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!