Duplex DNA/Graphene Oxide Biointerface: From Fundamental Understanding to Specific Enzymatic Effects
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 3083–3088, July 24, 2012
How to Cite
Tang, L., Chang, H., Liu, Y. and Li, J. (2012), Duplex DNA/Graphene Oxide Biointerface: From Fundamental Understanding to Specific Enzymatic Effects. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3083–3088. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102892
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!