Polymer Microparticles Exhibit Size and Shape Dependent Accumulation around the Nucleus after Endocytosis
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 3759–3764, September 25, 2012
How to Cite
Kolhar, P. and Mitragotri, S. (2012), Polymer Microparticles Exhibit Size and Shape Dependent Accumulation around the Nucleus after Endocytosis. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3759–3764. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102918
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!