Ultrasensitive, Biocompatible, Quantum-Dot-Embedded Silica Nanoparticles for Bioimaging
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1843–1849, May 9, 2012
How to Cite
Jun, B.-H., Hwang, D. W., Jung, H. S., Jang, J., Kim, H., Kang, H., Kang, T., Kyeong, S., Lee, H., Jeong, D. H., Kang, K. W., Youn, H., Lee, D. S. and Lee, Y.-S. (2012), Ultrasensitive, Biocompatible, Quantum-Dot-Embedded Silica Nanoparticles for Bioimaging. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 1843–1849. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102930
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!