High-Performance Inverted Polymer Solar Cells: Device Characterization, Optical Modeling, and Hole-Transporting Modifications
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 2804–2811, July 10, 2012
How to Cite
Zou, J., Yip, H.-L., Zhang, Y., Gao, Y., Chien, S.-C., O'Malley, K., Chueh, C.-C., Chen, H. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2012), High-Performance Inverted Polymer Solar Cells: Device Characterization, Optical Modeling, and Hole-Transporting Modifications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 2804–2811. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201102937
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!