Hierarchically Structured Zeolite Bodies: Assembling Micro-, Meso-, and Macroporosity Levels in Complex Materials with Enhanced Properties
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2509–2518, June 20, 2012
How to Cite
Michels, N.-L., Mitchell, S., Milina, M., Kunze, K., Krumeich, F., Marone, F., Erdmann, M., Marti, N. and Pérez-Ramírez, J. (2012), Hierarchically Structured Zeolite Bodies: Assembling Micro-, Meso-, and Macroporosity Levels in Complex Materials with Enhanced Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 2509–2518. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201103120
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!