Multicomponent Physical Vapor Deposited Films with Homogeneous Molecular Material Distribution Featuring Improved Resist Sensitivity
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 3865–3873, September 25, 2012
How to Cite
Kolb, T., Neuber, C., Krysak, M., Ober, C. K. and Schmidt, H.-W. (2012), Multicomponent Physical Vapor Deposited Films with Homogeneous Molecular Material Distribution Featuring Improved Resist Sensitivity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3865–3873. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201103130
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!