Polyglycerol-Dendronized Perylenediimides as Stable, Water-Soluble Fluorophores
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 3023–3028, July 24, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, S. K. and Zimmerman, S. C. (2012), Polyglycerol-Dendronized Perylenediimides as Stable, Water-Soluble Fluorophores. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3023–3028. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200004
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!