Novel Signal-Amplifying Fluorescent Nanofibers for Naked-Eye-Based Ultrasensitive Detection of Buried Explosives and Explosive Vapors
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 17, pages 3547–3555, September 11, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., La, A., Ding, Y., Liu, Y. and Lei, Y. (2012), Novel Signal-Amplifying Fluorescent Nanofibers for Naked-Eye-Based Ultrasensitive Detection of Buried Explosives and Explosive Vapors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3547–3555. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200047
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!