Biomimetic Design of Protein Nanomaterials for Hydrophobic Molecular Transport
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 3170–3180, August 7, 2012
How to Cite
Ren, D., Dalmau, M., Randall, A., Shindel, M. M., Baldi, P. and Wang, S.-W. (2012), Biomimetic Design of Protein Nanomaterials for Hydrophobic Molecular Transport. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3170–3180. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200052
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!