New Configuration of Solid-State Neutron Detector Made Possible with Solution-Based Semiconductor Processing
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 3279–3283, August 7, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Coates, N. E., Hernandez-Sosa, G. and Moses, D. (2012), New Configuration of Solid-State Neutron Detector Made Possible with Solution-Based Semiconductor Processing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3279–3283. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200097
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!