Amino N-Oxide Functionalized Conjugated Polymers and their Amino-Functionalized Precursors: New Cathode Interlayers for High-Performance Optoelectronic Devices
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 2846–2854, July 10, 2012
How to Cite
Guan, X., Zhang, K., Huang, F., Bazan, G. C. and Cao, Y. (2012), Amino N-Oxide Functionalized Conjugated Polymers and their Amino-Functionalized Precursors: New Cathode Interlayers for High-Performance Optoelectronic Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 2846–2854. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200199
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!