Electrochemically Triggered Selective Adsorption of Biotemplated Nanoparticles on Self-Assembled Organometallic Diblock Copolymer Thin Films
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 3273–3278, August 7, 2012
How to Cite
Eloi, J.-C., Jones, S. E. W., Poór, V., Okuda, M., Gwyther, J. and Schwarzacher, W. (2012), Electrochemically Triggered Selective Adsorption of Biotemplated Nanoparticles on Self-Assembled Organometallic Diblock Copolymer Thin Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3273–3278. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200210
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!