Large AuAg Alloy Nanoparticles Synthesized in Organic Media Using a One-Pot Reaction: Their Applications for High-Performance Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 3975–3984, October 10, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H.-C., Chou, S.-W., Tseng, W.-H., Chen, I.-W. P., Liu, C.-C., Liu, C., Liu, C.-L., Chen, C.-h., Wu, C.-I. and Chou, P.-T. (2012), Large AuAg Alloy Nanoparticles Synthesized in Organic Media Using a One-Pot Reaction: Their Applications for High-Performance Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3975–3984. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200218
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!