Surface-Confined Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization from Sacrificial Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres for Preparing Mesoporous Polymer/Carbon Nanospheres with Faithful Shape Replication: Functional Mesoporous Materials
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 4751–4762, November 21, 2012
How to Cite
Banerjee, S., Paira, T. K., Kotal, A. and Mandal, T. K. (2012), Surface-Confined Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization from Sacrificial Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres for Preparing Mesoporous Polymer/Carbon Nanospheres with Faithful Shape Replication: Functional Mesoporous Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4751–4762. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200261
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!