Reversible Coloration Enhanced by Electrochemical Deposition of an Ultrathin Zinc Layer onto an Anodic Nanoporous Alumina Layer
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 4195–4201, October 23, 2012
How to Cite
Hirata, S., Tsuji, T., Kato, Y. and Adachi, C. (2012), Reversible Coloration Enhanced by Electrochemical Deposition of an Ultrathin Zinc Layer onto an Anodic Nanoporous Alumina Layer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4195–4201. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200353
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!