Biomimetic Architectures for the Impedimetric Discrimination of Influenza Virus Phenotypes
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 254–262, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Wicklein, B., del Burgo, M. Á. M., Yuste, M., Carregal-Romero, E., Llobera, A., Darder, M., Aranda, P., Ortín, J., del Real, G., Fernández-Sánchez, C. and Ruiz-Hitzky, E. (2013), Biomimetic Architectures for the Impedimetric Discrimination of Influenza Virus Phenotypes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 254–262. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200377
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!