Studies on Chemical Modification of Porous Silicon-Based Graded-Index Optical Microcavities for Improved Stability Under Alkaline Conditions
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 3890–3898, September 25, 2012
How to Cite
Jalkanen, T., Mäkilä, E., Suzuki, Y.-I., Urata, T., Fukami, K., Sakka, T., Salonen, J. and Ogata, Y. H. (2012), Studies on Chemical Modification of Porous Silicon-Based Graded-Index Optical Microcavities for Improved Stability Under Alkaline Conditions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 3890–3898. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200386
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!