Quantitative In Situ Mechanical Characterization of the Effects of Chemical Functionalization on Individual Carbon Nanofibers
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 4070–4077, October 10, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Loya, P., Peng, C., Khabashesku, V. and Lou, J. (2012), Quantitative In Situ Mechanical Characterization of the Effects of Chemical Functionalization on Individual Carbon Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4070–4077. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200593
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!