Transfer Printing of Cell Layers with an Anisotropic Extracellular Matrix Assembly using Cell-Interactive and Thermosensitive Hydrogels
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 4060–4069, October 10, 2012
How to Cite
Jun, I., Kim, S. J., Lee, J.-H., Lee, Y. J., Shin, Y. M., Choi, E., Park, K. M., Park, J., Park, K. D. and Shin, H. (2012), Transfer Printing of Cell Layers with an Anisotropic Extracellular Matrix Assembly using Cell-Interactive and Thermosensitive Hydrogels. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4060–4069. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200667
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!