Materials Science and Materials Chemistry for Large Scale Electrochemical Energy Storage: From Transportation to Electrical Grid
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Grand Challenges in Energy Storage
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 929–946, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Zhang, J.-G., Yang, Z., Lemmon, J. P., Imhoff, C., Graff, G. L., Li, L., Hu, J., Wang, C., Xiao, J., Xia, G., Viswanathan, V. V., Baskaran, S., Sprenkle, V., Li, X., Shao, Y. and Schwenzer, B. (2013), Materials Science and Materials Chemistry for Large Scale Electrochemical Energy Storage: From Transportation to Electrical Grid. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 929–946. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200690
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!