Combining In Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction and Absorption Techniques with Transmission Electron Microscopy to Study the Origin of Thermal Instability in Overcharged Cathode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Grand Challenges in Energy Storage
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1047–1063, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Nam, K.-W., Bak, S.-M., Hu, E., Yu, X., Zhou, Y., Wang, X., Wu, L., Zhu, Y., Chung, K.-Y. and Yang, X.-Q. (2013), Combining In Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction and Absorption Techniques with Transmission Electron Microscopy to Study the Origin of Thermal Instability in Overcharged Cathode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1047–1063. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200693
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!