Formation of a Continuous Solid-Solution Particle and its Application to Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Grand Challenges in Energy Storage
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1028–1036, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Noh, H.-J., Myung, S.-T., Jung, H.-G., Yashiro, H., Amine, K. and Sun, Y.-K. (2013), Formation of a Continuous Solid-Solution Particle and its Application to Rechargeable Lithium Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1028–1036. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200699
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!