Encapsulation of Nanoparticles Using Nitrilotriacetic Acid End-Functionalized Polystyrenes and Their Application for the Separation of Proteins
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 4032–4037, October 10, 2012
How to Cite
Kadir, M. A., Kim, S. J., Ha, E.-J., Cho, H. Y., Kim, B.-S., Choi, D., Lee, S.-G., Kim, B. G., Kim, S.-W. and Paik, H.-j. (2012), Encapsulation of Nanoparticles Using Nitrilotriacetic Acid End-Functionalized Polystyrenes and Their Application for the Separation of Proteins. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4032–4037. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200849
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!