Inversion of Dominant Polarity in Ambipolar Polydiketopyrrolopyrrole with Thermally Removable Groups
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 4128–4138, October 10, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J., Han, A.-R., Hong, J., Seo, J. H., Oh, J. H. and Yang, C. (2012), Inversion of Dominant Polarity in Ambipolar Polydiketopyrrolopyrrole with Thermally Removable Groups. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4128–4138. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200940
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!