Metal/Metal-Oxide Interfaces: How Metal Contacts Affect the Work Function and Band Structure of MoO3
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 215–226, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Greiner, M. T., Chai, L., Helander, M. G., Tang, W.-M. and Lu, Z.-H. (2013), Metal/Metal-Oxide Interfaces: How Metal Contacts Affect the Work Function and Band Structure of MoO3. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 215–226. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201200993
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!