Highly Transparent and Conductive Stretchable Conductors Based on Hierarchical Reticulate Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Architecture
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 24, pages 5238–5244, December 19, 2012
How to Cite
Cai, L., Li, J., Luan, P., Dong, H., Zhao, D., Zhang, Q., Zhang, X., Tu, M., Zeng, Q., Zhou, W. and Xie, S. (2012), Highly Transparent and Conductive Stretchable Conductors Based on Hierarchical Reticulate Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Architecture. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 5238–5244. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201013
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!