Optimal Structure for High-Performance and Low-Contact-Resistance Organic Field-Effect Transistors Using Contact-Doped Coplanar and Pseudo-Staggered Device Architectures
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 4577–4583, November 7, 2012
How to Cite
Darmawan, P., Minari, T., Xu, Y., Li, S.-L., Song, H., Chan, M. and Tsukagoshi, K. (2012), Optimal Structure for High-Performance and Low-Contact-Resistance Organic Field-Effect Transistors Using Contact-Doped Coplanar and Pseudo-Staggered Device Architectures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 22: 4577–4583. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201094
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!