Crosslinkable TAPC-Based Hole-Transport Materials for Solution-Processed Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with Reduced Efficiency Roll-Off
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 359–365, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Liaptsis, G. and Meerholz, K. (2013), Crosslinkable TAPC-Based Hole-Transport Materials for Solution-Processed Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with Reduced Efficiency Roll-Off. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 359–365. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201197
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!