Self-Assembling Doxorubicin Silk Hydrogels for the Focal Treatment of Primary Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 58–65, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Seib, F. P., Pritchard, E. M. and Kaplan, D. L. (2013), Self-Assembling Doxorubicin Silk Hydrogels for the Focal Treatment of Primary Breast Cancer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 58–65. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201238
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!