Electrospun Fibers as a Solid-State Real-Time Zinc Ion Sensor with High Sensitivity and Cell Medium Compatibility
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1566–1574, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Syu, J.-H., Cheng, Y.-K., Hong, W.-Y., Wang, H.-P., Lin, Y.-C., Meng, H.-F., Zan, H.-W., Horng, S.-F., Chang, G.-F., Hung, C.-H., Chiu, Y.-C., Chen, W.-C., Tsai, M.-J. and Cheng, H. (2013), Electrospun Fibers as a Solid-State Real-Time Zinc Ion Sensor with High Sensitivity and Cell Medium Compatibility. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1566–1574. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201242
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!