Na2FeP2O7 as a Promising Iron-Based Pyrophosphate Cathode for Sodium Rechargeable Batteries: A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1147–1155, March 6, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H., Shakoor, R. A., Park, C., Lim, S. Y., Kim, J.-S., Jo, Y. N., Cho, W., Miyasaka, K., Kahraman, R., Jung, Y. and Choi, J. W. (2013), Na2FeP2O7 as a Promising Iron-Based Pyrophosphate Cathode for Sodium Rechargeable Batteries: A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1147–1155. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201589
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!